Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Medical Leadership, Personal View (MADOHC) - Lupine Publishers

Medical Leadership, Personal View (MADOHC) - Lupine Publishers

Opinion: What exactly does "medical leadership" mean? To be honest, this made me ponder on that very question. For over a year I've been serving in the "Military Academy of Medicine" as a commander of a variety of courses - involving military trainings of dentists, dental assistants, nurses and more. I speak of the importance of being an officer in the medical corps of the IDF on a weekly basis and yet I came to the realization that I, myself, am not sure of its importance. The time I have spent thinking and planning before writing this essay has made me dig inside and eventually made me reach a better understanding of my role as a medical leader. Medical leadership can be divided into several parts.


For more Lupine Publishers Open Access Journals Please visit our website: http://www.lupinepublishers.com/

1 comment:

  1. Quickly this site might irrefutably become well-known among most blogging and site-building people, because of the persistent posts as well as critiques. Central Nervous System

    ReplyDelete

Lupine Publishers: Lupine Publishers | Post Endodontic Pain Reduction...

Lupine Publishers: Lupine Publishers | Post Endodontic Pain Reduction... : Lupine Publishers | Journal of Otolaryngology Research Impact Fac...